Hi, I'm havi Off birth control. Experiencing acne, back pain, gas, cramps. Pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I m having a lot of symptoms lately. Just got off birth control a month ago and less than 2 weeks after being off of it had unprotected sex. I ve been breaking out bad with acne . I ve had back pain , gas, and cramping. For the past few days I ve had a pain, like soreness in my lower abdomen, where my uterus would be. It s been 3 weeks since I ve last had sex. I took a pregnancy test 4 days ago and it came out negative. Could I still be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer