Hi I'm 28yrs old female.......I been having this body changes

Hi I'm 28yrs old female.......I been having this body changes going on for the past 4 wks these are the symptoms for the first 3 wks,nausea/vomiting ,frequent headaches,frequent urination,lower back pain (still present),lower abdominal pains(still present),right side abdominal pain,fatigue,moodiness,bleeding gums,leg/neck cramps,dry amouth,sniffles now going into the 4th wks my symptoms added on heavier gas,constipation worsen,heartburns,sore breast with big blue veins starting to show out of nowhere I don't know wats causing these symptoms can you help me out
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013