Hi, I am suffering from juvenile rheumatoid arthritis

hi i am priti suffering from juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, many surgeon are of the that it is a burnt out disease , sir my hip and knee joints are also dislocated, i want to know whether it will be curable by surgery or not
i am priti, suffering from juvenile rheumatoid arthritis from the age 2 years. Up to 30 years i had no pain in my joints. But now i have pain in my hip joints (my knee patella is dislocate, and also hip joint is fused) many surgeons opinioned that it is burnt out disease. I want to know whether my case is curable by surgery or not please answer me
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011