Heterosexual, had instances of several abscesses in anal area, hair growth on anal, white headed bumps during bouts of stress. Thoughts?

During times of stress I ve had issues with my backside. At one point I developed several abscess in my anal area and am somewhat prone to fissures. A while back the hair seemed to grow back there like you wouldn t believe. I actually had to shave to be able to clean down there a few times. Recently the hair is gone but I ve developed what appear to be tiny white headed bumps, almost like a small rash. I thought they were a reaction to aggressive wiping after an unusually messy bowel movement . They didn t seem to change in size or multiply. This morning I tried neosporin and they did seem to reduce in size. When looking in the mirror they are small and white, almost like a pimple without the redness. I have a Dr. Appt. scheduled this week. As a side note I am heterosexual and always practice safe sex , nothing goes near my anal area. Thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer