Herpes zoster treatment done, now have slightly enlarged tonsil without pain, slight phlegm. Still recovering from herpes?

I went through herpes zoster during which my right side glands on the head were swollen (behind the ear, front of neck , right tonsil etc). I got the proper treatment from my doctor and was successfully cured. My right tonsil is still a little enlarged (no pain, no white spots or anything) and I have very small flem production . Is it still recovering from the herpes? (It s been a few months now) Male, age 32, in otherwise good health
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013