Heroin and methadone consumption during gestation. What are the side effects?

my daughter was born 1 25 2012 her mom used heroine and methadone during her gestation she was weened of methadone after birth for eight days and dropped .03 a day with a start dose of .3 morphine Is that a lot and what effects will all this have on her? Im triing to get full custody of my baby who is now two and everyones saying she's a drug affected baby will I be able care for her and why is there nothing in her medical records about what symtoms she
Asked On : Sat, 9 Nov 2013