Heroin addiction, insufflation through nostril causing frequent scabbing. What could be causing this?

Hi. I have been a heroin user for four use and use through insufflation mainly through my right nostril . I have for a while had scabbing/ bleeding . Lately I have been using wet q tips to clean my nose and where it bleeds when scab comes off there now seems to be some type of bump or flap that I feel move when I touch it with the qtip. It s pretty deep in there and it s not a scab that s moving. It s a tissue/skin type of thing. I m stopping through that nostril and quitting using in a week anyway. But should I get that checked out? Or is there anything I can put on it in the meantime?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012