Herniated thoracic discs, neuropathic pain, anterolisthesis, retrolisthesis problem

I have two herniated thoracic discs in my back. i have pain in that area with neuropathy pain radiating down to my toes, my hands , and my face . It gets very bad when laying down or sitting for awhile. i have a couple of herniated discs in my neck and anterlisthisis(spelling, sorry) and retrolisthesis problem in my lower back. i am not diabetic. I have been diagnosed with neuropathy by several doctors. i had 3 car accidents in six months, none my fault, and my back problems started after that.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012