Herniated , ruptured discs in back. On medicines. Getting stomach problems. Having ulcers. Caused by medicines?

Hi! My name is Kelly and I m a 56 yr old female with 2 herniated discs and 2 ruptured discs in my lower back. Plus, herniated discs in neck and bone spurs. I am on so much medication I am starting to get stomach problems. I ve been on these meds starting when I had knee replacement 2009. Here are some of the meds, Topiramate 25 mg a day, Cymbalta 60mg, OxyContin 80mg 2 times a day, Oxycodone 15mg 2 every 6 hours, Carisoprol 10mg 1-4 every 4 hours plus a bunch of other meds for b/p etc. can all these pain meds be giving me an ulcer. I have to go in for an upper GI Endoscopy and have had some ulcers starting from 3rd grade. I m planning on getting off these soon and trying Suboxene. If that doesn t work it s a morphine implant. It sucks to be me. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013