Herniated disk, numb and tingling leg, stenosis in neck, leaking stool. Treatment?

I have herniated disk L-4 L-5. I have been experiencing a lot of numbness and tingling in my legs (the whole lenght) including pins and needles in the soles of my feet . More so in the right leg. I also have stenosis in my neck with bi-lateral foraminal narrowing and bone spurs... C-3 C-7. I was warned about losing stool or urine. I have had stool on my underwear yesterday, small quantity, that shouldn t have been there. I am wondering if that would qualify as loosing stool as nobody explained to me what quantity would be considered emergency, as in my mind I thought you would lose the whole quantity. Answer is appreciated. DD
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012