Herniated disc, numbness in limbs, regular migraines, see lightning, shapes, different figures. Related to herniated disc?

Hi. I have a herniated disc in C5/C6 (for the third time). Numbness in arm and legs are better but starting to get migrains almost every day now. i also have problems with vision , black spots etc. It gets worse during the evening and I often experience seeing lightning, shapes and different sorts of figures when the pain is at its worse. Last night half of my head (back right side) got numb for maybe 6 hours. Is this related to my herniated disc? Sofia
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013