Herniated disc, bulging disc in back, spinal stenosis, numbness in legs. Serious?

I m 20 years old with a herniated disk and a buldging disk in my back, and it s caused me to have spinal stenosis . Initially the problem only caused my legs to go numb and I felt the pain through my legs up into my back, but recently my arms and face have started to go numb when I sit or stand in certain positions. Is this a serious problem? Have I developed another case of stenosis in my neck? And finally, but most importantly, can this be considered a terminal condition? (Will I be condemned to a wheelchair at some point in my life?) Sorry for the huge cluster of questions. I don t have health insurance and I can t get to a doctor any time in the near future.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Sep 2013