Herniated disc at C4-5, have tissue on shoulders post treatment, huge crease around bra strap causing disfiguring look. Any insights?

I know that I have a herniated disc (protruded, actually) at C4-5; I also had a discectomy with fusion at C5-6 four years ago, with some relief but also have continued radiculopathy , mainly in my left arm (also possible MS diagnoses - working on that). I also went to physical therapy last summer/fall - to the best I have ever been to, and I know I need to get back to him. However, I just have really, really noticed lately that the tissue on top of my shoulders - leading from the sides of the neck down to the tip of the shoulders, however, with a huge crease where my bra strap has laid for several, several years, is SO inflamed on both sides. It is getting to the point that it is disfiguring looking. I know during PT that he actually grabbed this muscle for intense massage, and it did help the pain I was having. But I never noticed it help the actual disfigurement. Any insights?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012