Hernia operation done, have constant pain below belly button, green diarrhea. Advice?

I had a hernia from an operation pushed back at the hospital after terrible stomach pain and vomiting . I returned home and have felt dreadful for 3 days and the last time i pushed it back( as it wont stop in) I had green liquid spill then green diarrea, The pain is constant in my stomach below my belly button. The hernia is just to the right side of the umbilical. I had major bowel surgery then later had mesh put in to hold back the hernias and was fine until I had a hysterectomy last year and this has happened twice my surgeon is reluctant to operate again as am I but I feel so ill this time,can you give me any advice
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012