Hernia on pubic bone, above penis, protrudes on standing for longer time, causes dull pain when out. Type of hernia and cure?

I took a shot of testoteron 250mg once only my prostate enlarged to 45 from 35. This caused a hernia left side of pubic bone well above the penus. It goes back to maximum extent but not fully a monor portion remains which is hardly felt. When i stand for longer time it protrutes out or when i paly table tennis. It has a dull pain when it is out. soem times gastric type (passing of gas can be felt and sudden developement of pain which subsides in minutes) What type of hernia is it and can it be cured without surgry. If surgery is chosen will it effect my potency.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012