Hernia, kidney stones. Advised hernia surgery. Postponed due to high BP, bad ECG report. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor, My father had difficulty in passing urine today morning for 3 hours. later was admitted to hospital . Doctor advised it is because of Hernia and he ahs some Stones at Kidney. Suggetion was get Hernia operated today and may be 10 - 15 days later concentrate on Kidney stones . Issue was He was under High Blood pressure 188 by evening and Doctor advised not to get operated and has been postponed to tomorrow. what are your comments on this ? His ECG report also showing a bit of unstability. My question is it due to the pressure is he going under Bad ECg report ? He never had any issues except he is a HiGh BP patient . Appreciate your comments. Thanks , Appreciate your
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013