Hereditary spherocytosis, mitro valve prolapse, PCOS, endometriosis, aspleenic. Treated for c-diff with recurring abdominal pain. Stools yellow & loose, pieces of undigested food in them. Body pain. Is it lupus or cancer?

hx: hereditary spherocytosis , mitro valve prolapse , PCOS, endometriosis, aspleenic, cholecystectomy 1yr ago. Treated for c-diff after multiple hospitilizations with recurring upper abd pain. Stools yellow & loose for aboout 5 days. No appetite, very nauseaus. Constipation for 3-4days following loose stools. Once regular bowel movements resume they are very light in color with pieces of undigested food in them. Constantly queasy. Body always hurts & all I can think about is wanting to go back to sleep. R/o lupus & cancer....tired of no answers. What should my next step be?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012