Hepatomegaly, liver pain, chronic constipation, hair loss, low hemoglobin. Life threatening diseases?

Helo sir, my name is Tulasi and i am diagnosed with hepatomegaly 15 days ago. i suffered from liver pain for 2 yrs and i haven t taken any medicine for that too but doctos have prescribed painclear for that. But before that i had chronic constipation for 5 years and i took so many laxatvies as the doctors prescribed. But from 3 years i haven t taken any medicines for constipation because i tried natural therapies like fruits and juices and some yoga and i changed some of my diets too. Now my HB is low , i lost 12-13 kgs of my weight, i lost my hair and charm and happiness. No matter how much i eat nutritionary food my HB is getting low and i loose my weight. And now i can t take Iron saline and blood too because of swelling and allergies cause doctors have tried that. Are Hepatomegaly and constipation life threating? Cause its painful now.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012