Hepatitis infection, jaundice. Taking udiliv, pantocid. Elevated alkaline phosphate levels. Treatment?

hello sir..i am 19 year old ,i am suffering from hepatitis A and jaundice from 30 days . i am taking medicine udiliv 300 , higado-l , pantocid and wysolone 5mg. my blood report shows an increase level in SAPT/ ALT -119 , ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE -790 U/L AND BILIRUBIN 7.1 U/L. SAPT/ALT AND BILIRUBIN level has gone down from previous level i.e 2898 u/l and 14 u/l respectively ......BUT I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHY ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE LEVEL IS GONE HIGH . In the beginning it was at normal level i.e 280 u/l and its gradually increase to 790. please tell me is it because of medication or any thing else?? thanking you
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012