Hepatitis C, red, itchy rashes all over body. Is liver messed up?

I supposedly had hep c but they said my liver enzymes were fine and I must have passed it. I started having rashes all over my body jumping from one spot to another. They itched and were small red bumps. Ive had them jump around to everypart of my body over time. It started when I began drinking but then stopped for a while even though I continued to drink. I m now using bath salts and it seems to be coming back just a little bit but not as nearly as bad as before. Is this because of the hep c? What causes the rashes? Is it my liver being messed up?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012