Hepatitis C infection injections availability. Is it expensive? Free treatment?

please can you urgently provide me with the names for hospitals in Bangalore that gives treatment for heb C infections ( which is at 3rd level). Also the names of the labs that conduct such test in bangalore and if there any hospital that has a (package kind of payment) for treating this I learnt its an expensive treatment. Is there any place where a free treatment can be availed, if the patient is poor.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,

You consult any Gastroenterologist or Hepatologist, they will take care of you.

any hospital having the above mentioned speciality will help you.