Hepatitis B with chronic liver disease . Is it a serious situation ?

dear sir... we recently my father as been tested for some purpose unfortunately we came to knw that he has got symptoms of Hepatitis B ....1mnth back he has been tested and the in report it is mentioned as chronic liver deases it serious situation..?? is there any medicine for this deacease...?? some pepole have advised us to go for homeopathy medicine...but when we have consulted our family doctor he said not to use homeopathy ...pls suggest me whether which of them homeopathy or english medicine is good ...??
Asked On : Wed, 7 Sep 2011