Hepatitis B, was taking Lamivudine, doctor changed to Viread, side effects of diarrhoea, stomach ache. Advice?

My doctor is a specialist in tauranga NZ, I have Hep.B and he treated me with Lamivudine and he wants to change to another drug called Viread 300mg. I just started taking it 2 days ago and i don t feel very good. He said is for the protection of my liver so I don t get liver cancer . I have read in the internet you can get fatal side effects. I want to know if I will stop taking it after just two doses is there any danger to me. Please, do reply and advise me what can I do and remain safe. When I took lamivudine i didn t have any side effects, now I have diahrea and tummy aches. thanks , Mrs E.P.W Tauranga NZ . P S I do not have HIV .
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012