Hepatitis B reactive, history of kidney dialysis. Can I work in Abu Dhabi?

My wife just signed her offer letter as server in abu dhabi last october 2, 2012. As a requirement, she need to undergo medical examination first in our country. She took her medical test in the philippines yesterday and unfortunately, she was diagnosed to be hepa b reactive. She thinks that she got it when she undergone a kidney dialysis during her teenage years. The doctors told her that it is not contagious. Does she still have the chance to come here in abu dhabi? she is schedule already on November 15, 2012? Please advise us what is the best thing to do.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012