Hepatitis B positive, suffer from fever, body pain and weakness on doing yoga. Is this related to hepatitis B?

I am Hepatitis B positive. It is detected before 5 days. Since 5 years I am suffering from specific symptoms is that whenever I started my Yoga exercise for 1 hour daily, after 6-7 days I got fever and body pain and very much weakness. I had to stop my exercise program many times due to this symptoms. Is This symptoms related to my hepatitis B positivity? What are the risks and what should I do to get completely cured ? Please guide me on my Email : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012