Hepatitis B positive, HbeAg negative, hinderness to my career. Can this be cured?

hello sir, i was tested for hepa b when i was 23 years old and found out positive. and then another test was conducted i dont know if its HbeAg or something and it says doctor said it s a non-symptomatic kind of hepa b.i have repeated the test after a few months and still the same result. now, i am 28 and havent undergone another test. i really want to get rid of it coz it s hindering my application to work in other countries or a career a wish to have. can you help find a way to reverse the result? i really really wanted to be cured of it. thank you very much...
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012