Hepatitis B infection. Hbsag reactive, anti hbc negative, moderate hbsag quantitative. Why is hbsag reactive?

im 3yrs hbsag reactive and anti hbc and the rest is negative im very confuse cause my hbsag quantitative is only 0.44 below cut off.and my HBV dna is not my question why the hbsag is reactive in titter?according to my gastro i have a fast infection and other gastro i am a healthy carrier of hepB...and the other gastro i have a chronic hep B ....whats is true? thank a lot... I hope you will help me for my little problem....
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012