Hepatitis A relapse, bilrubin seems to be reducing, fluctuating SGPT/SGOT. Suggestions?

I am suffering from hepatitis A since the 8th of August. My LFT counts came nearly normal so I resumed college and I had a relapse where my billirubin went upto 13.6 and my SGPT AND SGOT went to 675 and 750 respectively. Its been a month since the relapse and now my billirubin seems to be reducing it came down from 13.6 to 8.2 and now to 2.1 but now my SGPT/SGOT seems to be fluctuating ranging from (SGPT) 675 to 160 and now its gone up to 280 and similar range for SGOT as well
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012