Hemorrhoids,bleeding,blood pressure,slimy discharge from anus,red stool.

i have had hemorrhoids for years now. 4 years ago they bleed . i used preparation H and it helped. the past 4-5 days i have been taking bayer aspirin(alot) for my blood pressure...been highly stressed recently. i have had some clear slimey discharge for my anus and then today after a bowel movement there was bright red blood. i used preparation H again and it seems to have stopped. i examined myself and noticed i have external and internal(grape-like blister looking ) things on the inside of my anus. i felt around my anus and did not feel any growths or anything. i would like to know if the mucus can be due to the hemorrhoids or what?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012