Hemorrhoids post delivery, rectal pain post bowel movements, taking metamucil. Home remedy?

I have hemorrhoids .I just delivered baby 2 months back and since then I have it. I was constipated in my thrid trimester. I was on high dose of Iron tablets in my last trimester as I was diagonised with less heamoglobin. I have rectal pain after I am done with BM. It remains for 2-4 hours. May be 2 times I had to take pain killer. I am drinking metamucil thrice a day( as per instruction on the box). Is there any home remedy??
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer