Hemorrhoids, pale stools with white stringy substance, undigested food particles after detox plan. On Raspberry ketone. Cause?

I recently did a detox plan through my Chiropractor 2x in one month, and I then promptly developed hemeroids that I normally do not experience. In addition to that, I now have pale stools , with some white stringy like substance surrounding the stool. This morning I passed a solid pale stool, and the spinach I ate for dinner last night was completely undigested, and it looked exactly like it did in the bowl. What s going on? I feel fine, and the hemeroids are almost gone. I have also been taking Raspberry Keytone for weight loss . Could this be interfering? All of this is NEW for my health overall.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012