Hemorrhoids, mucus coming out of anal. What are the treatment options?

I am 16 years of age, male, I ve had hemorrhoids about 4 times now. At this time, I have a small hemorrhoid that started 6 days ago. I ve experienced mucus , sometimes orange, coming out of my anal every time i fart and every time i have a bowel movement . I am starting to get scared, my parents won t go see a doctor because they think they know the process I am going through. My father says he s had hemorrhoids for over 10 years now and my mother says shes only had hemorrhoids 2 times. Please help me. I living under depression because I can t do the things I love anymore. I m forced to quit football and I am limited to physical activities in school.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013