Hemorrhoids, have constant discharge of clear liquid from anal, diarrhea, occasional constipation. What is the reason?

What is causing my panties to be wet from behind? I am in my late 50 s and I do have hemorrhoids . For about a year now I have noticed that my panties become wet and even seep through to my outer garments day or night. Even after I shower in just a very short time there is more moisture even before I can get dressed. It really is no foul smell this clear liquid is coming from my anal area. I also have some diarrhea and less frequently constipation at times. Can you tell me what s going on?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012