Hemorrhoids, burning stomach, abdominal pain, lactose intolerance, tired, weak.

I have really bad stomach problems. I never knew my family growing up so i thought it was normal. I can give you a list of symptoms. I have seen other doctors but they have prescribed me previced and lactose pills none of which helped. I have two kids now and its getting hard to stay active with them when im always scared i m going to get sick. Symptoms: Hymroids, bubbly/burning stomach, stomach pain , heat makes worse, activity makes worse, lactose problems, cant tell the difference in when i have a virus or don t, get sick easily, tired and weak, have spasms, some days are worse than others.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012