Hemorrhoidectomy done. Anal fissures, bumps inside rectum. Are they hemorrhoids? Can they grow back fast?

Hello- I had a hemorrhoidectomy 2 weeks ago I now have anal fissures and 3 bumps right on the inside of my rectum that are huge and look exactly like hemorrhoids . Tuesday my surgeon wants to give me a fissurectomy. I am not sure is this surgery is going to be as painful as the hemorrhoidectomy and I want to know if the big bumps I have right inside my rectum are hemorrhoids again? Can they grow back that fast?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013