Hemoglobin down. Had numerous colonoscopy and endoscopy. Stools were Black and tary and vomiting coffee grinds. What dose it indicate ?

I have been admitted to the hospital 4x since the end of November with a GI Bleed. My hemaglobin went down to 5.
I have had numerous colonoscopy and endoscopy to find out what is wrong, But all of the test comes back normal except for the hemaglobin. My stools were Black and tary and was vomiting coffee grinds. Help me, this has been going on too long and no one can tell me why. I have stayed away from any type of asprin.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013