Hemodialysis patient with low BP. On peritoneal dialysis. Having very low energy. Any good long term cure?

my father is a hemodialysis patient. He has low blood pressure before during and after dialysis. He is very sluggish and has no energy. He was recently prescribed a med to take before dialysis to help raise his blood pressure, it raises it a little but it doesn't say up during dialysis. He is 79 and is on a 4 hour treatment. He was on peritoneal dialysis for 5 years before going on hemo for the last three.

Any suggestions on questions to ask his doctor or areas to pursue?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013