Hemochromatosis, do not smoke or drink. Is it fair to be not allowed employment in military?

I am a member of the military and feel it is unjust to make me undeployable due to the fact I have haemachromatosis. I am also a wildland firefighter which requires me to work at high altitudes and stay in great shape. I don t drink or smoke , and have to get my blood work done for maint. about 1 time every 6 months. Not sure if there are any resourses out there to help me or not but they are treating me like I could tip over from a stroke or heart attack at any moment.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012