Hemiparesis post injury, feel a bit heavy with persisting neurological problems, progressing day by day but slowly. When will I recover fully?

hi i have suffered an injury through my brain in the right piece of it wich resulted in hemiparesis in my left side. 3 months passed the injury, i am getting better but not like before . i still find my self a little bit heavier and still have neurological problems but what u need to know is that everyday is passing by i feel a little bit better than before but i am progressing so slowly. may i know when i will be 100 % back normal ?? thank you
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012