Hematoma along shin after leg injury. Swollen, tightness, burning. Icing does not help. Infection?

Hi, I injured my leg a couple weeks ago, at first couldn t put weight on it and still have about a 10 cm hematoma along my shin going toward the calf . It is swollen, very tied, throbbing and burns like I burned my leg. I initially went to the ER and after xrays were taken I was sent home with a removable cast. I have been icing and elevating the, but the bloodclot is not getting any smaller. I m concerned a infection/ abscess is there. FYI I m on coumadin because of Leiden V factor and DVT . Thanks for your help
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012