Hematoma after head injury, tenderness, headache, nausea. Should I be concerned?

My husband I went to a friend of mines house Saturday and her hubby got too grabby. After several attempts of asking him politely to stop, I grabbed his wrist and bent it backwards to get him to stop, hind sight, I m 115 pounds and he IS a man. He threw me 4 feet and my head hit a wall ( he was drunk) I have a small hematoma on the top/back of my head. It is tender to the touch and I have a slight headache with a little nausea . In my 32 years ive had 3major concussions and 1 minor between the ages of 6-25 ( I am EXTREMLY accident prone) should I be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012