Hematoma after falling from horse previously. Now, having numbness, hematoma, burning sensation in the hip. Cause?

Hi! I am a 49 year old female who jumped off a bolting horse landing on my right hip. I did not suffer any broken bones, but my right groin area and my lower right back went immediately numb upon impact, yet caused me enough pain to call an ambulance. This happened last march. I was on crutches for 2 wks and did not ride again seriously for months. I had a significant hemotoma as a result of the injury. Nearly 11 months later, I still have some numbness and a bit of the hemotoma, but my biggest concern is the burning sensation in the front of my hip, especially when I do something strenuous. It feels like the muscle is super tight. What causes this?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013