Hemarthrosis after a knee dislocation. Had surgery to remove the fragmented bone from patella. Not able to move the leg due to swelling. Recovery period?

Apparently, I have a large hemarthrosis after a knee dislocation. I had surgery to remove fragmented bone from the platella. I have also suffered significant tearing of the quarriceps and patellor tendon . Surgery was one week ago, and I still cannot move my leg due to the swelling/hemarthrosis. Also, I suffer from 6/10 pain when I am not on the pain meds...... How long do such injuries take to heal?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013