Hello there On my left side either my glande or

Hello there
On my left side either my glande or tonsil (not sure which) is swallen. Looks like a flesh coloured lump peeping out. My right side is fine. It doesn't have puss or infection.
About a month ago I had a very sore throat on that side and all of the left side of my tongue felt cracked an ulcerated. I had no other symptoms, no fever or anything. It just felt cracked and very sore. Since then I seem to have been left with this swollen gland. I no longer have pain but can feel it there.
Is this anything I should be worried about? I've never had tonsilitis in my life. Could this be my tonsil or lymph gland?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013