Helium balloons caught fire resulting in burnt face.ears.hands,and hair. Using polymyxin b.sulphate B.P. Fast healing method?

I was at a birthday party and there we were lighting up the birthday candles when the fire caught the helium balloons and they burst out. My and my friends faces, ears, hands and hair were burnt.
We are using polymyxin b. Sulphate B.P on our burns but is there any fast healing method as our skin is red and some patches is of black and a yellow water is getting out of the red area. Please help
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013