Heightened sense of taste, on eating food, occurring occasionally. Treatment?

hello there please help me with my food taste. What happened to my food taste? i dont know how, but sometimes , when i try to eat something normal, the taste just seems excessive to my tongue . like a little sweet will taste excessive sweet in my tongue, a little bitter will taste excessive bitter and so on.. but this happens occasionally not all the time and i dont know wats casuing it .. other than that ,i am fine. please help
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012