Heightened sense of smell, on Lo Loestrin, Sertraline for excessive bleeding. History of cerebullar astroycytoma removal. Reason?

I m 17 taking Lo Loestrin for excessive bleeding and also Sertraline . I have a very heightened sense of smell that makes me feel grossed out. I can smell things that others can t. I have headaches too but recently had an MRI and all is clear. Years ago, I had a cerebullar astroycytoma removed but no problems since. I have a shunt. My mom thinks its the Lo Lo or sertraline since it started about the same time. Have you heard of smell being an issue with either of these medications?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  67 Awaiting Answer