Heightened sense of smell, headache, nausea, loss of appetite. Cause?

Hello, I don t know what is going on with me , i got elevated sens of smell, bad nausea , headache on the back of my head, loss of apetite, I also was in emergency room on October 16,17,18 they did ct on my head no tumors , no bruises, just chronic maxilary sinus , they checked my heart by doing EKG ,echo stress echo, blood tests, they said that blood test results saing that my thyroid is fine . Whay can cause that bad nausea, that is the worst and shakeines in by body(not all day got the shakeines)
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012