Height less compared to husband, feels neglected. Any treatment possible?

hi sir i am 28 years old married women, at the time my height is only 4.9 and my husband is very heighty against me. my husband and all relatives are neglect me regularly. i am worried about for the same please suggest me the best and affordable treatment. because i belong to middle class. Please do the need full help
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Hi, Thanks for using HCM.
After the fusion of your epiphysis the growth cannot occur. But you can try out for surgery but it is costlier. Mean time don't be depressed, engage actively in some activities, have regular exercises, yoga will be good for your wellbeing. Hope I answered your question. Consult your doctor for further examination and management.
Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.
Wish you good health. Take care.

Pathologist and Microbiologist Dr. Kevin Manuel's  Response
Hello, Thanks for writing in. I am sorry to hear you are feeling as such about your height. The best treatment for height enhancement would be by surgical method known as Ilizaros technique.However, it is a highly traumatizing procedure and would require you to lie down on your back for an extended period of time, maybe even months. Rather I would suggest you talk to your husband regarding your issues or seeking a professional psychiatric counseling as there is a possibility of an another external cause which you may be attributing to your height issue.
Best regards.
General & Family Physician Dr. Sumanth Mallikarjuna Majgi's  Response
height is not everything. now you can not increase the height, but you can increase your worthiness by other means and show your height in other quality. show your other talent so that they can identify you.

wish you good luck