Height 4 feet 10 inches, weight 300 pounds, not from overeating, cause of severe weight gain

I am looking for a doctor to help my daughter. She is 14 years old.4 feet 10 inches and is 300 pounds.I have been trying to get her family doctor for years to help me and tests her for problems,explaining t\o deaf ears that this is not from over eating.It gradually began at 4 years old and over the past 3 years has been very rapid.She is almost homebound and has just been able to not be able to handle going to school.As you know with tjiw she is limited in so many ways and I can not get any one to help me.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Feb 2012